Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system and helps neutralize free radicals. It is important in supporting and maintaining healthy muscle, nerve and reproductive functions.
Vitamin E offers nutritional support to:
- Horses fed on hay or without access to pastures,
- Young stock or elderly horses
- Horses in hard work / intense training / competition
- Horses lacking stamina during training
- Broodmares and lactating mares
- Breeding stallions
- Support the immune system
- Support stiff muscles and joints
- Useful for diseased, injured and stressed horses.
Vitamin E is found in green, growing pasture. However, between 30 – 80% of Vitamin E activity is lost in the cutting, baling and storage of forage. Winter grazing also contains very little Vitamin E. Our high specification Vitamin E product is a convenient way to feed this important vitamin to your horse.
Vitamin E (also referred to as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) has a specific role interrelated to the metabolism of Selenium, another powerful antioxidant. Available for purchase as a Bundle.
Instructions for Use
Recommended Feeding Guidelines: (1 gram of product provides 500 iu of Vitamin E)
- Maintenance, Light/Moderate work – 500 – 1000 iu (1 – 2 grams)
- Heavy Work – 2000 iu (4 grams)
1 x 2.5ml scoop = 1.75g
DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (synthetic)
50% powdered vitamin E on a silica carrier