Our Calcium Carbonate (Limestone Flour) is an equine mineral supplement that assists in the healthy growth and maintenance of bones, teeth and hooves.
It’s useful for:
- Horses which require additional calcium in the diet
- Horses on high cereal diets (Cereals can be high in Phosphorus)
- When needing to balance Calcium to Phosphorous or Calcium to Magnesium ratios
- For healthy growth and maintenance of bones, teeth and hooves
Instructions for Use
Recommended feeding guidelines (in the absence of forage analysis / feed plan):
Feed up to 10g per 100kg of bodyweight.
5ml scoop = 6g
Ideal ratios when combining supplements:
- Calcium : Phosphorus = 1.5 parts Calium to 1 part Phosphorus
- Calcium : Magnesium = 2 parts Calcium to 1 part Magnesium
39.4% elemental calcium – 10g contains 3.94g of Calcium.