Our Yea-Sacc® 1026 is a live yeast culture and natural probiotic that is based on Saccharomyces Cerevisiae strain 1026. Yea-sacc® 1026 is scientifically proven and supported by 71 peer-reviewed papers.
Yea-Sacc® 1026 contributes to:
- the healthy fermentation of feed, enabling the horse to make more efficient use of the nutrients in the diet
- enhancing the activity of fibre digesting bacteria in the hindgut, Yea-Sacc® increases fibre digestibility, contributing to a healthy hindgut
- Helping support a healthy immune system and condition
- being particularly useful for horses who are prone to loose droppings, and digestive upsets
- being beneficial to older horses, poor do-ers, excitable, nervous and stressed horses and those in moderate to hard work.
Instructions for Use
Recommended Feeding Guidelines:
10g – 25g Daily, 1 rounded 25ml scoop = 20g