Our Vitamin C Powder is a water-soluble vitamin essential for horse health, an important antioxidant and of vital importance for lung, immune system and skin health. Vitamin C is useful at times of the year when a horse cannot forage in green growing areas or as an aid for the following:
- Beneficial for horses on high cereal/low forage diets or those on purely hay/haylage diets
- Supporting respiratory and immune system health, and helps to maintain a healthy response to environmental issues such as dust and mold
- Supporting the formation and maintenance of collagen in connective tissue, skin, joints and tissues
- Useful for horses that fail to thrive due to ill health or stress
- Useful for horses in very hard work, endurance, event, racing, travelling and more
- Useful for horses with low iron levels as Vitamin C increases absorption of iron
Available in 500 g tub.
Horses 400 – 600kg body weight:
Horses in very hard work 1 – 5g per day
Immune system and lung support 3 – 10g per day
1 x level 5ml scoop = approx. 5g Vitamin C
Please note: Do NOT feed to horses known or suspected to be “Iron Overloaded”, as Vitamin C can increase Iron absorption in the digestive system.