Our 100% Meadowsweet Herb (Latin name: Filipendula Ulmaria) is known as “nature’s herbal aspirin”. Meadowsweet is commonly used to support joint mobility / comfort and to soothe general aches and pains. Useful as a natural antacid and digestive tonic to soothe the digestive tract and firm up loose droppings. Relieves hard-working joints and muscles. Meadowsweet contains the active ingredient salicylic acid which is commonly used to support joint mobility / comfort and as a digestive tonic. Supports a healthy digestive system.
Benefits of feeding include:
- Supports connective tissues and flexibility
- Supports hard working joints and muscles
- Helps firm up loose droppings – Supports a healthy digestive system
- Supports mobility in the elderly horse
- Soothes the digestive tract
Instructions for Use
Recommended Feeding Guidelines (average 500kg horse):
Feed 20 – 30g daily.
1 x 100ml scoop (included) = approx. 20 grams.
Please note: this product is NOT suitable for competing horses.