Our Vitamin B Formula has been carefully formulated to our own high specification, with a balance of B vitamins in optimum ratios to support the equine body.
B Vitamins are essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, together with the complex inter-relationship supporting the synthesis of amino acids within the body.
- Supplementation of B vitamins is important for horses that are in hard work, supporting muscles and tissues that have high energy requirements, as well as encouraging red blood cell production, a healthy nervous and gastrointestinal system, healthy skin and hooves.
- Horses that are fed soaked hay (to lower sugar levels) may benefit from B vitamins as the action of soaking hay leaches nutrients.
- B Vitamins play essential roles in the metabolism of feeds, energy management, digestion and the balance of stress hormones.
- All our Balancers, Blends and Premixes are manufactured in a UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme), BETA NOPS (Naturally Occuring Prohibited Substances) certified facility using the highest quality ingredients which conform to all UK and EU legislation relating to the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs, and are based on the NRC guidelines and recommended ratios.
Instructions for Use
Daily Feeding Guidelines (bodyweight of horse):
- 200 – 400 kg: Feed 1 x 2.5ml scoop
- 400 – 600 kg : Feed – 1 x 10ml scoop
- Over 600 kg: Feed – 1 x 10ml scoop and 1 x 2.5ml scoop per day
2 x 5ml scoops = 7.5g
DE 10.30 MJ/kg,
Every 5 grams supplies:
- 100mg Thiamine B1
- 25mg Niacin B3
- 20mg Biotin B7
- 25mg Folic Acid B9
- 20mcg Vitamin B12
- 100mg Pyridoxine B6
- 50mg Pantothenic Acid B5
- 3678mg Brewers Yeast
Available as a 600g Tub.