Our Vitamin B Formula has been carefully formulated to our own high specification, with a balance of B vitamins in optimum ratios to support the equine body.
B Vitamins are essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, together with the complex inter-relationship supporting the synthesis of amino acids within the body.
- Supplementation of B vitamins is important for horses that are in hard work, supporting muscles and tissues that have high energy requirements, as well as encouraging red blood cell production, a healthy nervous and gastrointestinal system, healthy skin and hooves.
- Horses that are fed soaked hay (to lower sugar levels) may benefit from B vitamins as the action of soaking hay leaches nutrients.
- B Vitamins play essential roles in the metabolism of feeds, energy management, digestion and the balance of stress hormones.
Instructions for Use
Daily Feeding Guidelines (bodyweight of horse):
- 200 – 400 kg: Feed 1 x 2.5ml scoop
- 400 – 600 kg : Feed – 1 x 10ml scoop
- Over 600 kg: Feed – 1 x 10ml scoop and 1 x 2.5ml scoop per day
2 x 5ml scoops = 7.5g
DE 10.30 MJ/kg,
Every 5 grams supplies:
- 100mg Thiamine B1
- 25mg Niacin B3
- 20mg Biotin B7
- 25mg Folic Acid B9
- 20mcg Vitamin B12
- 100mg Pyridoxine B6
- 50mg Pantothenic Acid B5
- 3678mg Brewers Yeast