We are particularly pleased to present our complete Veteran Balancer, formulated specifically with elderly equines in mind, and which addresses their particular requirements. A fantastic blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, A, B and E vitamins, PLUS digestive and joint support ingredients. Helps support strong hooves, creates favourable digestive conditions, soothes elderly joints, plus all the benefits of balancing deficiencies/excesses in forage. Together with comprehensive worming / worm egg counts, vaccination, dental and farriery programme, this is a great product to keep your elderly equine in tip-top condition.
An easy-to-use daily supplement. Find out more about our balancers for horses.
- For elderly equines and their particular nutritional requirements,
- To support a strong hoof capsule and hoof growth (Zinc, Copper and amino acids),
- Supports horses with weak, brittle or cracked hooves (Biotin, Zinc, Copper),
- Supports balanced blood sugar levels (Magnesium),
- Promotes healthy digestive health (Yeasacc),
- For strong ligaments, tendons and joints and supports mobility (Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hylauronic Acid),
- Supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous and immune system functions (amino acids),
- For good-doers on restricted diets,
- Antioxidant support (Vitamin E and Vitamin A),
- Helps to balance deficiencies and excesses in grass and hay/haylage (Minerals),
- Promotes healthy skin/coat (B vitamins).
Our Veteran Balancer, when fed at the rate of 85.7g (500kg horse), provides:
- 12 g Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride)
- 12 g Yeasacc 1026
- 5 g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 5 g Methionine (DL-Methionine)
- 10,000 mg Glucosamine Hydrochloride
- 10,000 mg Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM)
- 6,000 mg Chondroitin Sulphate
- 1200 mg Zinc (Bioplex)
- 400 mg Copper (Bioplex)
- 300 mg Hylauronic Acid
- 100 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- 20 mg Biotin
- 10 mg Folic Acid
- 3 mg Iodine (Calcium Iodate)
- 2 mg Selenium (Yeast)
- 10,000 iu Vitamin A
- 2,000 iu Vitamin E
Suggested Daily Intake:
Veteran Horses (average 500kg) – 1 x rounded 100ml scoop, Ponies (average 300kg) 1/2 x 100ml scoop.
1 x rounded 100ml scoop = approx 85.7 grams of product.
Introduce slowly over two weeks and mix well into dampened feed.
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake and adjust daily intake if fed with other trace mineral sources. We also recommend daily supplementation of salt (sodium chloride) and Micronised Linseed (essential fatty acids).
Available in 3.5kg and 7kg tubs. When fed at the rate of 1 x rounded 100ml scoop per day, a 3.5kg tub will last a horse approximately 40 days.
Nutritional Values – Protein 24.53%, Ash 12.41%, Magnesium 5.90%, Oil 1.10%, Fibre 0.70%, Phosphorus 0.16%,
All our Balancers, Blends and Premixes are manufactured in a UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme), BETA NOPS (Naturally Occuring Prohibited Substances) certified facility using the highest quality ingredients which conform to all UK and EU legislation relating to the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs.