A unique balancer providing superior ingredients to support a strong laminae connection, a robust hoof capsule, strong hoof growth, a healthy immune and metabolic system and which promotes optimum health. Produced to our exacting requirements and carefully balanced using optimum ratios recommended by the National Research Council (NRC). A superior mix of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and digestive support as a complete daily supplement specially formulated for metabolically challenged equines and those prone to laminitis. Not only is it beneficial for promoting good health, but it is also more cost-effective and easier to use than buying many separate supplements.
Find out more about our balancers for horses.
- To support a strong healthy laminae connection, robust hoof capsule and strong hoof growth (Zinc, Copper and amino acids),
- Supports horses with weak, brittle or cracked hooves (Biotin),
- Supports glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity (L-Carnitine),
- For a healthy balanced metabolic system,
- Supports balanced blood sugar levels (Magnesium),
- Promotes healthy intestinal health (Yeasacc),
- For strong ligaments, tendons and joints,
- Supports cardiovascular, liver, central nervous and immune system functions (amino acids),
- For good-doers on restricted diets,
- Antioxidant support (Vitamin E and Vitamin A),
- Supporting laminitics, metabolic horses and those affected by grass,
- Helps to balance deficiencies and excesses in grass and hay/haylage (Minerals),
- Promotes healthy skin/coat and to support a steady emotional state (B vitamins),
- Contributes to the control of mycotoxins (Mycosorb).
Our Laminae Balancer when fed at the rate of 83.5g (500kg) horse provides:
- 12 g Lysine (L-Lysine Hydrochloride)
- 10 g Mycosorb
- 10 g Yeasacc 1026
- 7 g Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
- 5 g Methionine (DL-Methionine)
- 2 g Threonine (L-Threonine)
- 4000 mg L-Carnitine
- 1200 mg Zinc (Bioplex)
- 400 mg Copper (Bioplex)
- 200 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- 30 mg Biotin
- 20 mg Folic Acid
- 3 mg Iodine (Calcium Iodate)
- 1 mg Selenium (Yeast)
- 20,000 iu Vitamin A
- 3,000 iu Vitamin E
Suggested Daily Intake:
Horses (average 500kg) – 1 x rounded 100ml scoop, Ponies (average 300kg) 1/2 x 100ml scoop.
1 x rounded 100ml scoop = approx 83.5 grams of product.
Introduce slowly over two weeks and mix well into dampened feed.
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake and adjust daily intake if fed with other trace mineral sources. We also recommend daily supplementation of salt (sodium chloride) and Micronised Linseed (essential fatty acids).
Available in a 3.5kg Tub and 7kg Tub. Also available as a 585g weeks’ trial tub. When fed at the rate of 1 x rounded 100ml scoop per day, a 3.5kg tub will last a horse approximately 41 days.
Nutritional Values – Protein 31.58%, Ash 17.05%, Magnesium 8.43%, Oil 0.96%, Fibre 0.60%, Phosphorus 0.14%,
All our Balancers, Blends and Premixes are manufactured in a UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme), BETA NOPS (Naturally Occuring Prohibited Substances) certified facility using the highest quality ingredients which conform to all UK and EU legislation relating to the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs.