Our own Joint Support Formula is a comprehensive high specification nutritional supplement containing active ingredients to help maintain equine joint mobility, strong bones, cartilage, structural integrity and function. All our Balancers, Blends and Premixes are manufactured in a UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme), BETA NOPS (Naturally Occuring Prohibited Substances) certified facility using the highest quality ingredients which conform to all UK and EU legislation relating to the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs, and are based on the NRC guidelines and recommended ratios.
- Glucosamine Sulphate maintains the health and resiliency of joints and connective tissue and helps to maintain synovial fluid that lubricates the joints.
- Chondroitin Sulphate provides connective tissue support.
- MSM (Methylsulfonymethane) is important for connective tissue integrity and to help maintain normal healthy cartilage.
- HA (Hyaluronic Acid) supports joint mobility, elasticity and is important for tissue hydration and lubrication.
- Linseed which is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Linseed has also been added to aid digestive absorption of the active ingredients
We have carefully formulated this product with useful ratios of each ingredient known to support healthy functioning joints. This premixed blend is cost-effective and easy to use.
Instructions for Use
Recommended Feeding Guidelines:
- 200 – 400kg bodyweight: Feed at the rate of 20 grams per day for the first 30 days, then 10 grams thereafter. For stiff or compromised joints, feed 30 grams daily
- 400 – 600kg bodyweight: Feed at the rate of 30 grams per day for the first 30 days, then 15 grams thereafter. For stiff or compromised joints, feed 45 grams daily
- 600 – 800kg bodyweight: Feed at the rate of 40 grams per day for the first 30 days, then 20 grams thereafter. For stiff or compromised joints, feed 60 grams daily
Every 30 grams (50ml scoop) provides:
- 6000mg Glucosamine Sulphate
- 4000mg Chondroitin Sulphate
- 13333mg MSM,
- 200mg HA
- 6467mg Micronized Linseed