Our very popular Hoof, Skin and Coat Balancer is a premixed “multivitamin” blend which has been specifically formulated with a high-specification combination of minerals, amino acids, vitamins and omega oils to support strong hoof laminae, sound hooves, healthy skin and shiny coats. Vitamins and Minerals are presented in optimum levels and recommended NRC ratios for promoting good health. Find out more about our balancers for horses.
All our Balancers, Blends and Premixes are manufactured in a UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme), BETA NOPS (Naturally Occuring Prohibited Substances) certified facility using the highest quality ingredients which conform to all UK and EU legislation relating to the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs.
Our Hoof, Skin and Coat Balancer is a complete daily supplement. Not only is it beneficial for promoting good health, but it is also more cost-effective and easier to use than buying many separate supplements.
Suitable for all equines, benefits include:
- supporting barefoot horses (pre, during or post-transition to Barefoot) and encourages strong hoof walls, soles and healthy frogs
- supporting Laminitics or good-doers on restricted grazing
- supporting horses suffering from seasonal-related skin conditions, itching, or sun-bleached coats
- helping to supplement possible deficiencies in grazing and forage
- supporting horses with weak, brittle or cracked hooves
- ingredients which help support gastrointestinal health, muscles, ligaments, tendons, metabolic and immune system health
Instructions for Use
Feed at the rate of 20 grams per 100kg bodyweight. (100 grams per day for a 500kg horse)
1 x rounded 25ml scoop = approx 25 grams.
Each 100g contains:
- 24.85g Brewers Yeast
- 15g Micronized Linseed
- 12g Magnesium (Oxide)
- 10g L-Lysine
- 10g Yea-Sacc 1026
- 3g DL-Methionine
- 8g Seaweed Meal
- 1200mg Zinc (Bioplex)
- 400mg Copper (Bioplex)
- 1mg Selenium (Yeast)
- 2000iU Vitamin E
- 100mg Thiamine (B1)
- 100mg Pyridoxine (B6)
- 50mg Pantothenic Acid (B5)
- 30mg Biotin (B7)
- 25mg Niacin (B3)
- 25mg Folic Acid (B9)
- 20mcg Vitamin B12
Do not exceed the suggested daily intake and adjust daily intake if fed with other trace mineral sources. We also recommend daily supplementation of salt (sodium chloride).