Our Gut Balancer is a premixed, high-specification Prebiotic and Probiotic combination for optimum equine digestive health. Available in 600g and 2kg tubs.
The two main ingredients of this mix are comprised of our premium dietary digestive supplements:
Bio-Mos® – A natural prebiotic (Mannanoligosaccharides) to support a healthy digestive tract.
Bio-Mos® plays a critical role in equine nutrition and is a unique natural product derived from the outer cell wall of a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast which helps promote gastrointestinal health, integrity and supports overall animal performance
- Bio-Mos® is scientifically proven and supported by over 734 research trials, 114 peer-reviewed publications, plus several others pending.
- Bio-Mos® is designed to feed the gastrointestinal tract, the benefits of which are:
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy digestive system, including during disruptive changes such as worming, travelling, feed changes, stress, hard work
- Binds up harmful bacteria for safe excretion in manure eg E.Coli and Salmonella
- Supports healthy gut microflora by feeding the beneficial bacteria (prebiotic).
- Helps create the optimum environment for good bacteria to thrive thus improving nutrient absorption and feed efficiency
- Supports overall equine performance
- Enhances palatability of feed and encourages fussy eaters.
Yea-Sacc® 1026 – A natural probiotic which contributes to the healthy fermentation of feed
Yea-Sacc® 1026 is a live yeast culture and natural probiotic-based on Saccharomyces Cerevisiae strain 1026. Yea-sacc® 1026 is scientifically proven and supported by 71 peer-reviewed papers.
Yea-Sacc® 1026 contributes to:
- The healthy fermentation of feed, enabling the horse to make more efficient use of the nutrients in the diet.
- By enhancing the activity of fibre digesting bacteria in the hindgut, Yea-Sacc® increases fibre digestibility, contributing to a healthy hindgut.
- Helps support a healthy immune system and condition.
- Yea-Sacc® is particularly useful for horses who are prone to loose droppings, and digestive upsets.
- Beneficial to older horses, poor do-ers, excitable, nervous and stressed horses and those in moderate to hard work.
Instructions for Use
- Ponies: 10g per day
- Horses: 20g per day
1 x level 15ml scoop = approx. 10g of product.
The level may be adjusted according to your horse’s needs or as directed by your vet.
A 2kg Tub will last 100 days when fed at the rate of 20g per day.
Ingredients per 20g (2 scoops):
- 10,000mg (10g) Bio-Mos (Mannanoligosaccharides)
- 10,000mg (10g) Yea-Sacc 1026 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae 3.96×107 CFU/g)