Our South East England Regional Forage Balancer is a premixed “multivitamin” blend which has been specifically formulated, based on our database of forage analysis results, for horses in the South East of England. This product is suitable for those living within Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Herfordshire, Kent, London, Surrey, Sussex and Oxfordshire.
Our South East England Regional Forage Balancer is produced with high-specification Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Omega Oils beneficial for promoting good health, and based on NRC recommendations and Mineral Balancing Guidelines. It balances mineral ratios to the very high levels of naturally occurring Iron and Manganese in this area. It is formulated specifically for equines on high forage-based diets in the South-East of England receiving minimal hard feed.
Our South East England Regional Forage Balancer:
- Encourages strong hoof walls, soles and healthy frogs, – Supports Laminitics, good-doers and those on restricted grazing
- Supports the Immune System, Joints/Bones and Connective Tissue
- Encourages healthy skin and shiny coats
- is more cost-effective and easier to use than using many separate supplements
- now available in a 1 week Trial Size of 525 grams (supplied in a tub)
Instructions for Use
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
Mix well into a small amount of hard feed. Introduce gradually.
Feed at the rate of 15 grams per 100kg bodyweight of horse:
- 400kg horse: 60 grams (80ml)
- 500kg horse: 75 grams (100ml)
- 600kg horse: 90 grams (120ml)
1 level 100ml scoop = approx 75 grams.
NB: Do not feed any other vitamin/minerals mixes with this product.
Each 75g contains:
- 19.68g Micronized Linseed
- 12g Magnesium (Oxide)
- 9.3g L-Lysine (Monohydrochloride)
- 2.02g Phosphorus
- 1.35g Sodium
- 2100mg Zinc (Bioplex)
- 675mg Copper (Bioplex)
- 0.94mg Selenium
- 1875iU Vitamin E