Vitamin E Oil from £12.99
Available in Tubs and Refill Packs
Vitamin E Powder (100%)
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system and helps neutralize free radicals. It is important in supporting and maintaining healthy muscle, nerve and reproductive functions. Vitamin E has a specific role interrelated to the metabolism of selenium.
Vitamin E offers nutritional support to:
- Horses fed on hay or without access to pastures,
- Young stock or elderly horses
- Horses in hard work / intense training / competition,
- Horses lacking stamina during training,
- Broodmares and lactating mares,
- Breeding stallions,
- Support the immune system,
- Support stiff muscles and joints
Vitamin E is found in green, growing pasture. However, between 30 – 80% of Vitamin E activity is lost in the cutting, baling and storage of forage. Winter grazing also contains very little Vitamin E. Our high spec Vitamin E product is a convenient way to feed this important vitamin to your horse.