A natural prebiotic (Mannanoligosaccharides) to support a healthy digestive tract.
Bio-Mos® plays a critical role in equine nutrition and is a unique natural product derived from the outer cell wall of a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast which helps promote gastrointestinal health, integrity and supports overall animal performance. Bio-Mos® is scientifically proven and supported by over 734 research trials, 114 peer-reviewed publications, plus several others pending.
Effective during all phases of growth and life phases, Bio-Mos® is designed to feed the gastrointestinal tract, the benefits of which are:
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy digestive system, including during disruptive changes such as worming, travelling, feed changes, stress, hard work
- Binds up harmful bacteria for safe excretion in manure eg E.Coli and Salmonella
- Supports healthy gut microflora by feeding the beneficial bacteria (prebiotic).
- Helps create the optimum environment for good bacteria to thrive thus improving nutrient absorption and feed efficiency.
- Supports healthy colostrum production, efficient nutrient transfer from mare to foal and intestinal integrity and immunity in new-born foals.
- Supports overall equine performance
- Enhances palatability of feed and encourages fussy eaters.
Ponies – 10g per day, Horses – 20g per day.
1 x level 25ml scoop supplies approx. 20g of product (20,000mg of Bio-Mos®).
A 600g Tub will last 30 days when fed at the rate of 20g per day.
Crude Protein 25.0 %, Crude Fibres 1.5 %,
Crude Oils & Fats 2.0 %